- The average person can bleed out within less than 5 minutes but it takes an average of 7 minutes for first responders to arrive.
- This kit is designed to stop and control the bleeding until first responders arrive on the scene.
- Vacuum sealed compressed gauze and emergency bandage
- Tourniquet is designed to restrict blood flow
- Chest seal uses an occlusive adhesive dressing designed for the treatment of both entry and exit wounds.
2 x Chest Seal
1 x Compression Gauze
2 x Emergency Bandage
1 x Tourniquet
1 x Tourniquet Holder
1 x Splint 18in
1 x Combat Cravat
1 x Elastic Crepe Bandage 7.5cm*4.5m
1 x Eyes Shield
1 x Duct Tape 5cm*2.5m
1 x Emergency Blanket
1 x Scissors
1 x Nasopharyngeal Airways 28Fr
1 x Glove
1 x Marker
There are no reviews yet.