Survival Resources Policy
The Admin refers to the people who run Outdoor Survivalist.
We, Us, Our, etc., all refer to Outdoor Survivalist, this website, any subdomains, and any social media operated by Outdoor Survivalist.
User, You, etc., refers to the natural person becoming (or who is) a member of Outdoor Survivalist.
Resources, refers to the documents (PDFs, Mobi files, EPUB files, etc.) within the Survival Resources section.
Survival Resources may hereafter be referred to as the “Section”.
Damage indicates property loss (either tangible or intangible), privacy loss, financial loss, or other loss. Damage can also mean the corruption of files, either of the downloaded file(s), or other system file(s).
Virus/Viruses means malicious code, either inside the file(s) downloaded or the file itself. This could be, but isn’t limited to, malware, spyware, and adware.
Devices means any electronic device that has the ability, either directly or indirectly, to connect to the internet. This includes but isn’t limited to: computers (such as desktops and laptops), tablets, smartphones, televisions, etc.
Scraping means the use of bots to web scrape data off outdoorsurvivaist.ca.
Outdoor Survivalist makes no claim to ownership of any of the Resources, unless Outdoor Survivalist creates the Resource.
All Resources contained in the section will be free to download unless stated otherwise.
If any owner of any Resource contained within the Section finds the use of their Resource unlawful, Outdoor Survivalist shall remove the Resource upon request. We shall give explanation to other users as to why the Resource was removed, without specifically naming the person/organization that requested it.
We shall not remove any Resource without a good explanation such as:
- The owner of the Resource has requested we remove it due to copyright infringement.
- The Resource contains sexually explicit material unsuitable for an underage audience.
- The Resource contains inaccurate information that could cause harm to people if acted upon. In such case, we may amend the Resource, rather than remove it.
- Misuse of the Resources to do purposeful, intended harm to others.
- Spam downloading of the Resources causing excessive load on Outdoor Survivalist’s servers.
- Spam reviews or comments on any Resource.
- Bots using your account(s) for the purpose of scraping the Resources in the Section.
- Continued violation of the Membership Agreement.
The purpose of the Resources is for educational purposes only. Outdoor Survivalist shall not be liable for your acting upon anything you see contained within any Resource. Your actions are yours alone, and consequently, are your fault alone.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the Resources in the Section. It is therefore up to you to act (or not act) upon it as you see fit.
Though we do our best to make sure no Viruses are in any Resource, we cannot guarantee that there are no Viruses. We are not responsible for any Damage to your Devices due to any download coming from Outdoor Survivalist.
We provide these Resources as is, without any warranty of any kind.